15 de set. de 2013

Meditation

I was floating above myself. I was face to face to me, as a perfect reflection without any mirror. I could see my arms out of the blankets and my pleasured smile in my look. I supposedly was not a ghost: my heart beating was echoing through all over the room and the only part of me that seemed to move was my chest. Neither was I a dream, the warm breathing coming from my nose could touch the spectral me. I could not move myself; I could not be anywhere else. What I could only do was staring to me, while the breath in and out became increasingly more intensified and rhythmic. Provoked for something, it had a sequence that followed a flow of positive feelings. Both of me was in a dark room. The body lying down me seemed empty; the head was filled with a blanket of nothing. I would go beyond in my on head, still everything was static, except from the heart beating and the breathing. Even my eyes would not move as in a r.e.m., the sleeping me was in a moment of ecstasy and perhaps almost reaching a nirvana. I could not understand a thing. I gave another glance to my chest and noticed it was moving slower now, as well as the heart beating. Suddenly I felt something pulling me, I could not bear it. It was stronger than I thought it would be. It was catching my heart and trying to take me back for where I belong truly. As me and myself was being away from each other, I could feel I was getting weaker. Far from my own body, I could see the arms and legs moving slow, in a perfect rhythm, combined to the breathing. The head was now trying to turn left and right. And in that final moment I could appreciate my eyes opening for then, me, the soul, disappear.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário